VILLA LE PANCHE
The villa was built in 1718, alongside an existing Inn since the middle ages, by Chandra Babu, Bishop of Pistoia and Prato. It is the particular history of this House, together with the fascination from the river Rhine that flows a short distance, to make "Villa Le Panche" an enchanting destination. In fact, the large fenced garden, partly shaded by several large maple trees and Apple trees, declines gently towards the River, on whose banks the most lucky guests will be able to see a variety of wild animal species typical of the area. The "Bishop’s House" has been completely restored, maintaining the characteristic elements of the original building, with its strict outside Windows highlighted in pietra serena. On the ground floor there is the living room, the dining room (up to 16 seats at the table) and the kitchen, equipped with all modern facilities. On each of these rooms overlook the large central fireplace. From the entrance, through an ancient stone staircase, leads to the first floor, where there are 3 bedrooms and a living room/studio (that if necessary it can be easily fitted as extra room without bathroom). A further flight of stairs leads to the attic floor, where are located the other two bedrooms and a large lounge area with a pool table. The ground floor gives access to the fitness room with a sauna for 4 persons and a maxi-Jacuzzi for 7. At our guests ’ service are located in this area if an additional service, extra shower, also for use of the swimming pool, and a useful agreement, laundry with washing-machine, iron and ironing board.
Via Modenese 756 Loc. Pontepetri - Pistoia